понедельник, 26 марта 2018 г.

My Top 8 Favorite Farmhouse Style Furniture Plans

My Top 8 Favorite Farmhouse Style Furniture Plans

As we are getting closer to the end of the school year and warmer weather, I’m thinking all about new and old projects that I want to complete. If you are in the market for a new furniture project then look no further! Listed below are my top 8 favorite farmhouse style furniture plans that are free!! These are pretty low cost pieces to make that still create a huge statement.

Farmhouse Style Furniture Plans

First off, everyone can use a gorgeous desk for their office or bedroom. This farmhouse x office desk by Handmade Haven is simple, yet gorgeous! And I love the shelving on the side that still give room for storage.

Farmhouse style furniture plans - desk
Farmhouse style furniture plans - desk

Side tables are always great pieces for practicality as well as room accents. I love this farmhouse style DIY round side table from Shanty 2 Chic.

Farmhouse style furniture plans - round side table
Farmhouse style furniture plans - round side table

My next set of furniture plans are ones that I just love. I built these simple bunk beds from Ana White. Of course they are some of my favorites since I used them to build my girls’ bunk beds for their room a few years ago.

Farmhouse style furniture plans - bunk beds
Farmhouse style furniture plans - bunk beds

Everyone loves a cute nightstand. See this Pottery Barn inspired nightstand from Anika’s DIY Life. I also love that Anika used this fun color to accent in her bedroom. Small pieces of furniture are great for accenting if you don’t want to paint a wall. The drawer and shelves also make this super handy with storage.

Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse nightstand
Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse nightstand

This X brace farmhouse table from Cherished Bliss is so beautiful! There is nothing I love more than a gorgeous farmhouse table. And, these are pretty great and sturdy to use with kids which is always an automatic bonus in my book. Just look at those gorgeous lines!

Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse table
Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse table

Remodelaholic designed this vintage mail sorter shoe cubby that is both cute and functional. It’s nice that it can be used as a side table in your entry, while also housing a place for all of your shoes, mail, or knick knacks. And, it definitely makes it a little easier for your kids to pick up after themselves!

Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse shoe cubby storage
Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse shoe cubby storage

This modern farmhouse buffet from Shades of Blue Interiors is to die for!! Look at the blended straight and curvy lines, as well as functional storage. Doesn’t it look so homey along that wall?

Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse buffet table
Farmhouse style furniture plans - farmhouse buffet table

Now this is a pretty awesome display! Check out this DIY floating plate rack, also from Shanty 2 Chic. I love the farmhouse style, tied in with a little bit of modern. It’s definitely something I wouldn’t mind having on display in my own home.

Farmhouse style furniture plans - DIY floating plate rack
Farmhouse style furniture plans - DIY floating plate rack

I just love all of these farmhouse style furniture plans. So many of them are great for getting functional use, as well as looking gorgeous. Which, of course, is really ideal for any sort of decor. Grab one of these furniture plans and give yourself a fun DIY project to work on!

Brooke

You might also like…

Spring Entry Decor Round Up

Original article and pictures take https://startathomedecor.com/2018/04/my-top-8-favorite-farmhouse-style-furniture-plans/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий